The Meyer Sound UMS-1P, with IntelligentDC technology, is an extremely compact, self-powered ultracompact subwoofer. It provides provides powerful low-frequency extension. The UMS-1XP offers the same 127 dB peak SPL output and 25 Hz to 160 Hz operating range as the UMS-1P. However with the added flexibility of external DC power and lengthy cable runs without AC conduits
Although extremely compact for both portable systems and fixed installations, the UMS’s tuned bass-reflex enclosure pushes a whopping 450 watts of peak power from its twin 10-inch cone drivers.
The UMS-1XP is a logical companion to any of Meyer Sound’s externally powered loudspeakers. For installations requiring even greater low-frequency headroom, the UMS-1XP can be deployed as multiple, groundstacked units.
Features of the Meyer Sound UMS-1XP
- IntelligentDC technology affords the flexibility of lengthy cable runs without conduits
- Extremely compact cabinet with powerful, extended low-frequency response
- Linear driver excursion ensures exceptionally clean bass responses with very low distortion
- Ideal companion to other powered Meyer Sound loudspeakers
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Portable and installed AV systems
- Houses of worship
- Mix suites
Old Barn Audio feel very privileged to be working with the American AV giant, Meyer Sound. Are you responsible for achieving an extremely high performance sound system into your venue? If you are looking for a system that includes the Meyer Sound UMS-1XP, or any other products from Meyer Sound, then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio – UK Meyer Sound Dealers. Either by calling us on 01892 752246, by email or via our contact form.Technical Specifications Download the Meyer Sound UMS-1XP product data sheet