The LINA™ compact linear line array loudspeaker excels in array performance while providing exceptional high frequency headroom, phase coherence, and consistent coverage. Its light weight and small size are ideal for venues that require a low-profile, high-power, curvilinear array system with exceptional fidelity, such as small theaters, theme parks, houses of worship, and AV systems.
LINA features an innovative, newly designed, highly efficient class D amplifier that reproduces any sound source with linearity over a wide dynamic range, from speech and classical music to rock and EDM. LINA faithfully reproduces audio with tremendous power, superior intelligibility, and extremely low distortion.
Features of Meyer LINA Line Array
- Small footprint and narrow width are ideal for small venues and fill applications
- Amazing power-to-size ratio
- Exceptional linearity and transient reproduction at any level, high peak power output, and extremely low distortion
- Self-powered to simplify setup and increase reliability
- Flexible rigging for flown and ground-stacked arrays
- Easy integration with Meyer Sound’s LEOPARD line array loudspeaker, and the 750-LFC and 900-LFC low frequency control elements
- Small theaters and houses of worship
- Touring productions, ballrooms, and corporate AV
- Theme parks
- Front-fill and under-balcony coverage
- Side-fill for LEOPARD systems
Old Barn Audio feel very privileged to be working with the American AV giant, Meyer Sound. Are you responsible for achieving an extremely high performance sound system into your venue? If you are looking for a system that includes Meyer Sound LINA™ Line Array, or any other products from Meyer Sound, then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio – UK Meyer Sound Dealers. Either by calling us on 01892 752246, by email or via our contact form.Technical Specifications Download the Meyer Sound LINA Line Array product data sheet