The Meyer Sound MM‑4XPD directional miniature self-powered loudspeaker with IntelligentDC technology was specifically designed for high quality distributed systems in reverberant spaces. The directional polar pattern of the MM-4XPD, especially at low frequencies, significantly reduces room excitation and increases intelligibility.
Its flexible and easy-to-configure mounting options, as well as its ability to effortlessly reproduce both speech and music, make the MM‑4XPD an excellent choice for large distributed systems, theatrical presentations, museums, and small portable systems for corporate audio-visual, where intelligibility is critical.
Meyer Sound’s RMS™ remote monitoring system, which provides comprehensive monitoring of system parameters from a Mac® or Windows®‑based computer, is available as an option for the MPS‑488HP.
Features of the Meyer Sound MM-4XPD
- Directional hypercardioid pattern provides 10 dB of attenuation between the front and rear of the loudspeaker, even at low frequencies
- Directional pattern reduces room excitation, desirable in highly reverberant spaces
- Extremely compact size fits in small spaces
- Patent-pending, passive, single-driver directional technology minimizes energy consumption, weight, and cabinet volume
- Convenient U-bracket enables quick and easy mounting
- Restaurants, bars, and highly reverberant public spaces
- Large distributed systems
- Trade show presentations
Old Barn Audio feel very privileged to be working with the American AV giant, Meyer Sound. Are you responsible for achieving an extremely high performance sound system into your venue? If you are looking for a system that includes the Meyer Sound MM-4XPD miniature directional loudspeaker, or any other products from Meyer Sound, then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio – UK Meyer Sound Dealers. Either by calling us on 01892 752246, by email or via our contact form.Technical Specifications Download the Meyer Sound MM-4XPD Directional Miniature Self-Powered Loudspeaker product data sheet