The Meyer Sound UPJunior-XP UltraCompact VariO Loudspeaker with IntelligentDC technology, offers the same sonic signature, robust peak power output, and rotatable VariO horn as the UPJunior but with the added flexibility of external DC power. Externally powering the loudspeakers facilitates long cable runs that do not require AC conduits. Meyer Sound designed the UPJunior‑XP for flexibility. With its extraordinary size-to-power ratio and generous rigging options, the ultracompact UPJunior‑XP is well suited for use as a single, primary loudspeaker or as part of multicabinet horizontal or vertical arrays.
Choose either the UPJunior or UPJunior-XP with the added flexibility of external DC power and lengthy cable runs without AC conduits.
Applications include audio-visual presentations, small- to medium-sized sound reinforcement systems, fill, delay, effects, and under‑balcony coverage. The loudspeaker’s 80° by 50° VariO horn rotates easily, so as to provide optimum horizontal or vertical coverage for any installation. The UPJunior‑XP’s transducers include one 8-inch cone driver and one 2-inch diaphragm compression driver. An onboard two-channel, class D amplifier powers the proprietary drivers, delivering 580 W of total burst power.
Features of the Meyer Sound UPJunior-XP
- IntelligentDC technology allows the flexibility of lengthy cable runs without AC conduits
- Compact package delivers outstanding power capability
- VariO horn enables versatile coverage options, whether orienting loudspeakers horizontally or vertically
- Extraordinarily flat amplitude and phase response provide tonal accuracy and precise imaging
- Constant-Q horn affords uniform response throughout the coverage area
- QuickFly rigging facilitates mounting as a single cabinet or flying within arrays
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Front and under-balcony fill
- Conference centers, presentations, ballrooms
- Houses of worship