The Meyer Sound UPM-1P is a remarkably compact, self-powered, professional sound reinforcement loudspeaker system. It is ideally suited to applications requiring a relatively small and inconspicuous loudspeaker that can also provide high sound pressure levels, extremely low distortion, and uniform directional control.
The UPM-1P and UPM-1XP enable a wide symmetrical pattern covering a broad listening area, while the UPM-2P and the UPM-2XP offer a narrow, symmetrical pattern providing precise coverage control.
The UPM-1P loudspeaker provides vocal-range reinforcement as a small PA system or as a fill or delay loudspeaker in larger indoor or outdoor systems. A full-range system can be created with the addition of an optional subwoofer.
Features of the Meyer Sound UPM-1P
- Exceptional fidelity and power capability delivered in an ultracompact package
- Wide, symmetrical pattern covers broad listening areas
- Unique crossover design eliminates combing for consistent midrange response
- Metal dome driver provides exceptionally smooth high-frequency characteristic
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Front and under-balcony fill
- Cinema surround sound and effects
- Compact voice reinforcement systems