The Meyer Sound UPM‑1XP, with IntelligentDC technology, is a compact, externally-powered, wide-coverage loudspeaker for professional sound reinforcement. It offers the same high sound pressure levels, low distortion, and uniform directional control as the UPM‑1P but with the added flexibility of external DC power—enabling lengthy cable runs without AC conduits. Ideal usage of the UPM‑1XP is for applications requiring wide‑coverage in a small, inconspicuous cabinet where AC cabling is not feasible.
The UPM-1P and UPM-1XP enable a wide symmetrical pattern covering a broad listening area, while the UPM-2P and the UPM-2XP offer a narrow, symmetrical pattern providing precise coverage control.
As a standalone loudspeaker, use the UPM‑1XP for vocal reinforcement, frontfill coverage, or delay coverage for under‑balcony applications. For full-range systems, pair the UPM‑1XP with Meyer Sound’s UMS‑1XP ultracompact subwoofer with IntelligentDC technology
Features of the Meyer Sound UPM-1XP
- IntelligentDC technology affords the flexibility of lengthy cable runs without AC conduits
- Exceptional fidelity and power capability delivered in an ultracompact package
- Metal dome tweeter provides a smooth high-frequency response
- Wide, symmetrical pattern covers broad listening areas
- Unique crossover design eliminates combing for consistent midrange response
- Exceptional SPL to size ratio supports a variety of applications
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Front and under-balcony fill coverage
- Houses of worship
- Compact voice reinforcement systems