The Meyer Sound UPQ-D1 offers an extremely consistent polar response and a gentle coverage rolloff that extends uniformly out to its ‑10 dB points of 100° by 60°. The horn’s smooth and consistent performance is the result of meticulous research in Meyer Sound’s anechoic chamber, and it exhibits a remarkably consistent beamwidth in both the horizontal and vertical planes. The UPQ‑D1 horn also delivers uniform attenuation for all frequencies outside the specified beamwidth.
Meyer Sound’s UPQ‑D1 loudspeaker evolves from the UPQ-1P and UPQ‑2P product line, now optimized using the advanced amplifier and processing technology that made the LEO® family an award-winning product line.
Meyer Sound’s award-winning UPQ loudspeakers have been core components in both portable and installed systems for more than a decade. Characterised by a high power-to-size ratio; smooth, uniform coverage; and consistent polar response; these two-way, self-powered loudspeakers are available in three coverage patterns to fit any application, from FOH mains in small-to-midscale systems to fills in large systems.
Features of the Meyer Sound UPQ-D1
- Wide horizontal pattern covers broad listening areas and focused vertical pattern allows precise coverage
- Highly energy efficient amplifier with sophisticated digital signal processing that provides extraordinarily flat amplitude and phase response for tonal accuracy and precise imaging
- Integral stand mount and QuickFly mounting options facilitate rigging
- Constant-Q horn affords uniform response throughout coverage area
- Exceptional size to power ratio provides application flexibility
- Consistent and predictable performance ensures accurate system design
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Houses of worship
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Centerfill and sidefill