Ohm’s Cora-Sub is a compact, aperiodical loaded subwoofer with fast transient and ultra-low frequency bass response. It has been designed to be flown or ground stacked, to enhance the bass response of Cora and Cora Active line array system or used as a three-way design in conjunction with large format system arrays such as EOS.
With exceptional low frequency of 35 Hz and fast response time of the 15” long excursion neodymium driver, the CORA SUB is capable of 132 dB SPL. The compact lightweight 43.5 kg design with integrated bar handles makes this product perfect for portable use. With discreet installation in mind, the 444 mm low profile design allows for easy installation under industry standard fixed seating.
The discreet HEX steel grill design with reticulated foam backing and acrylic textured paint finish achieves a high class look suitable for any application.
The integrated flying hardware is a symmetrical designed for rotation of each subwoofer for both front facing and cardioid arrangements.
The rear connection plate has two 4 pin speakON® connectors fitted as standard, one input and one link. There are also two 4 pin speakON® connectors located on the front of the enclosure for convenient cardioid mode cabling. speakON® connectors are wired on pins +1-1, with pass through of pins +2-2.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy or have installed the OHM Cora subwoofer or indeed any other product from the OHM Range.
Features of OHM Cora Subwoofer
- Medium throw, full range line array component
- Touring grade cabinet
- Tough Polyurea coating
- Dual layer thermal relief driver technology
- Phase-plug controlled LF driver with Integrated HF waveguide
- Advanced active dispersion gives 100° x 12° coverage
- Unique port design gives excellent dynamics without side-lobing
- Easy ground-stacking of up to 6 cabinets per frame
- Fly up to 12 cabinets per frame.
- 8 + 8 Ohm impedance allows for 6 cabinets to be connected to a 4 output amplifier