The OHM BRS-18A subwoofer is compact, designed for install or portability. With exceptional low frequency of 40 Hz and fast response time of the 8 ohm, 18”driver, the BRS-18A is capable of 137 dB SPL. Weighing 40.6 kg with integrated handles this product is perfect for portable use. With discreet installation in mind, the foam fronted compact design will not look of place on any project.
Using a high-power, 1 kW Class D amplifier with integrated DSP and full FIR-filtering. Signal XLR Input and link output (pairs) along powerCON® TRUE1 power and output are provided on the amplifier connection plate. LED indicators for signal present, peak, RMS and clip situations are also included. This power is fully controlled & protected and coupled to a simplified back panel which removes unauthorised modification with pre-set selection and adjustments to gain, combined with peak and RMS limiting, give issue-free installation and performances.
OHM BRS-18A is an 18” reflex tuned subwoofer to be used with the BRT / BRT-A series of mid high cabinets extending low frequency response. This conventionally shaped cabinet can be hidden against a wall or under seating. When used in multiples the BRS-18A can cover a large room and still blend in nicely to the interior. The discreet design with reticulated foam front and acrylic textured paint finish and multiple integrated fixing points achieves a high class look suitable for any application.
Mounting options include a threaded insert for pole mounting of mid-high cabinets, location cups for easy storage or stacking together when used in a larger system and internal pocket handles for easy transportation.
The rear connection plate has two input and two link XLR connectors and a powerCON® TRUE1 input and link fitted as standard.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy or have installed OHM BRS-18A subwoofers or indeed any other product from the OHM Range.
Features of OHM BRS-18A Subwoofers
- Compact small physical footprint
- Rebated Baltic Birch Plywood construction
- 18” proprietary OHM driver
- Integrated stacking system
- Designed for portable use or fixed installations
- World-wide voltage compatibility
- Full input and output protection modes
- 32 bit floating-point signal processing
- Analog Devices Sharc processor
- Linear phase FIR filters for predictable system response
- Dual band Look-Ahead Peak Limiter
- Dual band RMS Limiter
- Wide dynamic range 128dB(A) input converter
- Genuine Neutrik® Signal and Power connectors