Experience the revolutionary Omega Eco-8. Featuring cutting-edge enclosure materials that not only redefine the landscape of loudspeakers but also stand out as exceptionally environmentally-friendly and cost-effective.
Crafted from 100% recycled plastic, each product in this range transforms waste material that would otherwise contribute to landfills, ocean pollution, or incineration. Unlike traditional options such as polyurethane-coated plywood or plastic rotational/injection molded designs, our recycled polymer creations are engineered to perform at the highest standards. And here’s the best part – they are fully recyclable at the end of their life cycle, closing the loop on sustainability. Join us in embracing innovation that makes a positive impact on both your audio experience and the planet.
Features of the Omega Eco-8
- Hi-Fi grade components give extended 107Hz frequency response
- 12 Ohm Impedance
- 90° x 40° wide dispersion
- Acid and chemical resistant, resisting most industrial chemicals
- Rotatable horn
- Suited for background music
- RAL colour options
- Use in conjunction with Eco Series Subs for extended bass dynamics
Ideal applications for the Eco-8
- Exterior and Interior Retail Outlets
- Cafes, Bars and Restaurants
- Hotels and convention centres