The Powersoft T302 and the complete T Series are a very flexible and cost effective amplifier platform loudspeaker processor.
All models deliver the same high peak voltage allowing high SPL with single 8/16 ohm cabinets on all models. The high voltage is also good for sharing power between the channels for applications such as bi-amped loudspeakers or subwoofers with passive tops.
The amplifiers feature input via Dante, AES3 and analog. The Dante and AES3 solutions are optimized for daisy-chained distribution of 2-channel audio for distribution to many amplifiers without the need for external switches/repeaters/ splitters. A simple Dante system has a daisy chain with the mixing console at one end and a WiFi access point at the other end and the amplifiers in-between.
Please get in touch with Old Barn Audio if you are looking to buy either a Powersoft T304 amplifier or any other product from the Powersoft range of amps. Either by calling us on 01892 752246, emailing us or filling in the Enquiry Form.
Features of the Powersoft T304
- The loudspeaker processing sets a new benchmark for cost-effective amplification for small and medium sized systems and stage monitors. The T Series can be controlled and configured in different ways.
- Full control with a PC running Armonía. Here it can be in mixed groups with advanced EQ together with other Powersoft products.
- Control from the front panel display for things like preset recall (also per output), gain, delay, mute. This makes it very easy to use for small systems in a rental company. The display also shows the available headroom with easy to read numbers in dB as well as other status monitoring.
- Web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amplifier via an external WiFi access point to control EQ etc.
- Group controllable advanced EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Preset compatibility with X Series
- Very long FIR filters (42.6 ms)
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus