If you are looking to buy or have installed either of the Bose ControlSpace EX-1280 Processor as part of your professional audio installation. Please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.
With an open-architecture, single-rack-unit design, the Bose ControlSpace EX-1280 is a robust digital signal processor equipped for general-purpose audio processing applications. Twelve mic/line analog inputs, eight analog outputs, a Bose AmpLink output, and 64 x 64 Dante® connectivity allow for flexible configuration and high-quality sound system control.
ControlSpace Designer software simplifies the setup process with drag-and-drop programming, making configuration quick and easy.
- Open-architecture, 1RU design built for general-purpose and PA applications
- USB connection facilitates easy integration with PC audio sources
- Dante audio networking supports 64 x 64 audio channels for connection to other Dante-enabled products, including native Dante-integrated microphones, amplifiers, mixers, and end points
- Bose AmpLink output provides 8 channels of uncompressed, low-latency digital audio to AmpLink-equipped Bose amplifiers
- Front-panel interface features a large OLED display and rotary encoder for setting network parameters and monitoring channel activity
- GPIO (5 in/5 out) and Serial for interfacing with external devices and control systems
Ideal applications for the ControlSpace EX-1280
- Performance venues
- Stadiums and arenas
- Places of worship
- Multi-purpose spaces
- Amusement parks