Bose DeltaQ Array ShowMatch loudspeakers are the newest DeltaQ technology design. They feature replaceable waveguides, that allow changing coverage and asymmetrical patterns, in compact enclosures. They have been optimised for both installation and portable applications, where the best possible sound quality is required.
- DeltaQ Array Technology improves sound quality and vocal clarity by allowing directivity, or “Q,” to vary with each array module, directing more sound to the audience and less to walls and floors.
- Get the array coverage you need with fewer boxes. Available with 5, 10, or 20 vertical coverage, array modules provide class-leading versatility forming conventional (J-Array and constant-curvature) or DeltaQ arrays. Conventional line arrays can require up to twice the box count compared to DeltaQ arrays to achieve comparable vertical coverage. DeltaQ arrays can improve sight lines, reduce rigging weight, and lower system costs.
- Replaceable waveguides allow changing horizontal coverage to best match audience coverage needs and can form asymmetrical patterns for improved acoustic performance in left/right arrays.
- Highest Full-Range Output In Size Class. 145 dB peak array output levels generated from proprietary 2×8” neodymium woofers and 4x EMB2S neodymium compression drivers, with more usable low-frequency output in smaller arrays.
- Compact, portable enclosure with removable “side guards” optimize design for both installation and portable applications, from small clubs and houses of worship, to the largest performing arts centers and concert-sound amphitheaters.
- Matching-width 1×18” subwoofer and complete rigging accessories are also available.
If you are looking to buy or have installed the Bose DeltaQ Array Showmatch as part of your professional audio installation, then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.