The Bose Professional EdgeMax EM90 in-ceiling premium loudspeaker features proprietary Bose PhaseGuide technology. Also with high-frequency compression drivers to create a new category that combines the room-filling coverage patterns. Typical of larger surface-mount speakers with the architect-preferred aesthetics of in-ceiling models.
It has been designed to mount near wall-ceiling boundaries. This EdgeMax loudspeaker provides improved audio quality and coverage. While also reducing the number of required units, compared to conventional dome-tweeter ceiling speakers.
Are you looking to buy or have installed either of the Bose Edgemax EM90 as part of your professional audio installation? If so, please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.
Features of the Bose Edgemax EM90
- PhaseGuide technology – provides unique asymmetrical vertical pattern for room-filling coverage when mounting near wall-ceiling boundary
- Provides improved room visual appearance – for demanding interior designs by eliminating center-of-ceiling or wall-mounted loudspeakers
- Nominal 90° horizontal coverage – designed for in-ceiling mounting along wall coverage zones
- High-frequency compression driver – for best-in-class audio quality with superior frequency response and coverage consistency versus typical dome tweeters
- 8-inch woofer – with wall-boundary loading provides extended bass impact
- 2-way passive crossover with 70/100V transformer
- New auto-hold, spring-loaded mounting arms – for fast, easy installs
- Magnetically attached grill – for quick access to wiring and tap settings
- UL1480A listing – for air-handling (plenum) space installation
- Retail stores
- Bars and Restaurants
- Transportation facilities
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Houses of worship