If you are looking to buy or have installed either of the Bose PowerMatch PM4250 & PM4250N Amplifiers as part of your professional audio installation. Please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.
The configurable Bose PowerMatch PM4250 & PM4250N amplifiers provide concert-quality sound. With a high level of scalability and configurability for fixed installation sound reinforcement systems. The ethernet-equipped versions (PM4250N) enable network configuration, control and monitoring. With an expansion slot supporting input from the optional digital audio accessory cards.
PowerMatch amplifiers utilise numerous Bose technologies. These deliver an unprecedented combination of performance, efficiency and ease of installation. All in a reliable, proprietary design.
- QuadBridge™ Technology. Allows each 4-channel loudspeaker block to be configured as Mono, V-Bridge, I-Share or Quad modes. Allowing the total available power of the amplifier block to be allocated to one or more output channels. The amplifier is capable of driving both low impedance and 70/100V loudspeaker loads directly.
- Bose® ControlSpace® Designer™ software. PowerMatch amplifiers can be fully configured using ControlSpace Designer software via the onboard front panel USB connection. Or the rear panel Ethernet connection (network models only). Using ControlSpace Designer software you can access additional features including: Parametric EQ stages, load sweep of each output channel and auto standby. ControlSpace Designer software is also used to integrate network model PowerMatch amplifiers into larger control and monitoring systems comprised of Bose ESP processors and CC control centers.
- Auto-Standby/Auto-Wake function. When enabled, this function automatically enters/exits Standby Mode, allowing the system to consume less power.
- Dual voltage and current feedback loop. Proprietary design combines Class-D efficiency with a unique current and voltage feedback loop circuit. This continuously monitors and controls both the current and voltage delivered to the loudspeaker load. Independent of power level and load impedance, the amplifier consistently delivers the widest possible dynamic range, frequency response and lowest possible distortion.
- PeakBank™ power supply. Regenerative 4-quadrant power supply enables higher power density. While allowing the re-use of energy from reactive loads that is normally wasted in conventional Class-D designs. This highly efficient amplifier design delivers sustainable and repeatable low frequency response.
- Fast-tracking power factor correction (PFC). Efficiently manages the current, drawn from the AC mains, allowing the amplifier to drive loudspeakers to maximum output longer without power fluctuation. PFC provides superior transient response and functions at peak burst power. Much longer than conventional Class-D amplifier designs to satisfy the requirements of even the most demanding program material.