The Chauvet Intimidator Spot 160 is the epitome of compact moving head power. This feature-packed moving head is designed for mobile performances with CHAUVET DJ’s innovative built-in Totem mode, keeping beams focused on the dance floor. One scene can be set, saved and recalled manually from the full-color LCD display.
A convenient ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed. With up to 4 fixtures can be linked to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode. Wireless non-DMX control is possible using the optional IRC-6 remote.
Get in touch with Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions, or would like to have installed or buy either a Chauvet Intimidator Spot 160. Or indeed any other product from the Chauvet Lighting range.
Features of the Chauvet Intimidator Spot 160
- Feature-packed moving head designed for mobile performances
- ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Fits best in the CHS-1XX VIP Gear Bag