The Chauvet Intimidator Spot 475Z is a powerful moving head designed for spotlighting large events. This fixture can adapt to short-throw or long-throw situations, courtesy of its motorized zoom. It is fitted with an ultra-bright 250 W LED. Achieve incredible visual effects with dual rotating prisms which split the beam, creating dramatic displays.
Intimidator Spot 475Z also comes equipped with dual gobo wheels for gobo morphing and amazing mid-air projections. This feature-packed powerhouse utilises motorised focus to channel crisp projections at almost any distance. Beams stay where you want them with built-in totem mode. The ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single or dual clamp mounting options.
The full-color LCD display lets you set, save and recall one scene manually. Intimidator Spot 475Z has powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking. Convenient wireless non-DMX control is possible using the optional IRC-6 remote.
Get in touch with Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions, or would like to have installed or buy either a Chauvet Intimidator Spot 475Z. Or indeed any other product from the Chauvet Lighting range.
Features of the Chauvet Intimidator Spot 475Z
- Extremely bright, 250 W LED moving head spot designed for large events
- Dual rotating prisms split the beam for great effects and cover a larger area
- Dual gobo wheels allow for gobo morphing and amazing mid-air projections
- Motorised zoom for short- or long-throw situations
- Unique ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single or dual clamp mounting options
- Emit crisp projections at almost any distance using the motorised focus
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
Ideal applications for the Intimidator Spot 475Z
- Any large performance venue