Drawing on over 40 years experience in live sound mixing, Si Impact brings the latest digital mix innovations together with the unrivalled sound quality of Soundcraft. Designed to be as simple as an analog mixer, but offering radical workflow enhancements. Such as the unique FaderGlow™ system, massive DSP power, and a pristine 32-in/32-out USB audio interface. The Si Impact delivers digital live sound mixing and recording for those who refuse to compromise on audio quality.
Si Impact isn’t just packed with DSP power. It’s packed with DSP power from the acknowledged experts in digital FX. That means studio-grade reverbs, delays and modulations from Lexicon, legendary dbx dynamics and industry-standard BSS Graphic Equalisers.
With built-in connectivity for an optional Soundcraft Stagebox, Si Impact lets you put your I/O where you need it.
Set up your Stagebox by the band for live sound applications, or position it in the live room for studio recording all via a single piece of Cat 5 cable.
- Up to 80 channels to mix
- 32 Mic Inputs
- 8 XLR/1/4″ Combi-jacks for line inputs and instruments
- 40 DSP input channels (32 mono inputs and 4 stereo channels/returns)
- 31 Output busses (All with full DSP processing and GEQ)
- 4-band Fully Parametric EQ on each channel and bus
- 8 VCAs + 8 Mute groups
- 26 motorised faders (24 input + LR/Mono)
- 4 fully customisable Fader Layers
- Built-in Stagebox Connectivity
- 5″ touchscreen display
- Multi-Colour LCD Channel Displays on each input fader
- 4 studio-grade Lexicon Effects engines and dedicated FX busses
- BSS Graphic Equalisers on every bus
- 20 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 mono/stereo matrix busses
- 32×32 USB audio interface for multi-track recording and playback *
- Increase I/O capabilities with option cards and stageboxes:
- Use included MADI option card and Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32i or 16i for more microphone preamps, inputs and channels to mix
- Add 2nd MADI option card and two Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32i or 16i for up to 96 microphone preamps, 136 total inputs and 80 channels to mix.
- Add Dante option card for 64 channels of Dante to mix
- Additional option cards available: AVIOM A-Net, CobraNet, AES/EBU, BLU Link, more
- Additional Soundcraft stageboxes available: Mini Stagebox 32R, Mini Stagebox 16R, Compact Stagebox, and Vi Stagebox
Ideal Installations for the Si Impact :
- Theatre sound
- Conference Venues
- Fixed installations in concert halls, ballrooms
- Houses of Worship
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Soundcraft Si Impact digital mixing console for installation in your business premises.Technical Specifications Download the Soundcraft Si Impact Mixing Console product data sheet