The USW-112P compact narrow subwoofer has a great power-to-size ratio. It provides big bass sound for very tight spaces. Its compact rectangular enclosure and slanted connector panel enables flush-mounting of the cabinet against wall surfaces, reducing required installation depth to 12 inches, including connectors.
This self-powered subwoofer delivers powerful low-frequency performance in a compact, versatile package. The USW-112P has been designed as an ideal companion for ULTRA-X20 loudspeaker. It also complements a range of Meyer Sound loudspeakers, including the UPM, UP-4slim, Ashby-5C, and Ashby-8C. It’s low-profile cabinet measures just 23.5 inches high by 13.5 inches wide by 12 inches deep, making it an ideal choice when space is limited.
Features of the Meyer Sound USW-112P
- High power-to-size ratio
- Versatile design, as it accommodates either vertical or horizontal placement
- Discreet appearance and form factor that fits into tight architectural spaces at only 12 inches deep including connectors
- Clean and low distortion output due to its proprietary high excursion driver and low air velocity port
- Multi-purpose Audio/Visual
- Corporate rental
- Houses of worship
- Conference rooms
- High-end private installations
- Retail spaces
Old Barn Audio feel very privileged to be working with the American AV giant, Meyer Sound. Are you responsible for achieving an extremely high performance sound system into your venue? If you are looking for a system that includes the Meyer Sound USW-112P, or any other products from Meyer Sound, then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio – UK Meyer Sound Dealers. Either by calling us on 01892 752246, by email or via our contact form.Technical Specifications Download the Meyer Sound USW-112P product data sheet