The Martin Audio SX218 achieves the ultimate in subwoofer performance for the most demanding applications – delivering very high output levels and superb transient performance with minimal distortion it is the perfect partner to the Martin Audio WPC, with one subwoofer to every 2 top boxes required.
With an operating range of 35Hz-150Hz ± 3dB, it houses dual 18” long-excursion (460mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil drivers with water-resistant cones and triple roll surrounds. Each driver is rated to handle 1000 watts AES, and has a magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion.
The enclosure is constructed from multi-laminate birch ply and finished with a durable polyurea coating. Eight reflex ports provide a large frontal area to reduce turbulent air noise, and a perforated steel grille protects the drivers from damage. SX218 features a M20 pole mount insert for added versatility in deployment.
The product is supplied as standard without cabinet wheels, but they are available as an accessory.
By adding the input board cover accessory, the Martin Audio SX218 is fully weather resistant and suitable for permanent outdoor usage.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 or email your enquiry, if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio SX218 for installation in your business premises or any other product from the SX Series.
Features of the Martin Audio SX218 :
- Dual-driver, direct radiating subwoofer
- 2 x 18” (460mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil, long excursion, ferrite magnet, waterproof cone
- Very high output capability
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with flying inserts
Ideal Installations for the SX218:
- Touring sound reinforcement for small and medium-size venues
- Fixed installations in concert halls, theatres, ballrooms and HoW
- Sports stadiums, arena installations & corporate AV events
- Outdoor restaurant, bar and hotel entertainment areas
- Concourses and Theme Parks
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio SX218 also looked at the following products