The Meyer Sound JM-1P self-powered loudspeaker is a high-Q, arrayable loudspeaker suited for a wide range of applications. Utilising Meyer Sound’s patented REM™ technology and trapezoidal cabinet design, the JM-1P can be deployed in tightly-packed array clusters to deliver coverage that is proportional to the number of units in the array.
While JM-1P point source arrays are optimised for horizontal installations, they can also be used vertically when necessary. With its scalable coverage and versatile QuickFly® rigging options, the JM-1P loudspeaker can be used for touring, rental, and fixed installations.
The optional RMS™ remote monitoring system provides comprehensive monitoring of system parameters on a Windows®-based computer.
Features of the Meyer Sound JM-1P
- Tightly controlled coverage yields scalable coverage proportional to the number of arrayed units
- Exceptional size to power ratio
- QuickFly rigging offers the flexibility of both horizontal and vertical arrays
- Consistent and predictable array performance ensures accurate system design
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Houses of worship
- Portable and installed AV systems
- Centerfill and sidefill in large-scale systems
- Theme parks, stadiums, concert halls, and nightclubs
Old Barn Audio feel very privileged to be working with the American AV giant, Meyer Sound. Are you responsible for achieving an extremely high performance sound system into your venue? If you are looking for a system that includes the Meyer Sound JM-1P loudspeaker, or any other products from Meyer Sound, then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio – UK Meyer Sound Dealers. Either by calling us on 01892 752246, by email or via our contact form.Technical Specifications Download the Meyer Sound JM-1P product data sheet