The Soundweb Contrio AC-V is simple analogue wall controller designed for use with BSS Audio Soundweb London devices. Available in black or white, and in single-gang US Decora or single-gang EU form factor.
The AC-V contains a single 47k OHM logarithmic potentiometer which is useful for volume control. The AC-V requires one GPI. Therefore, up to 12 AC-V controllers can connect to a single Soundweb London device, and up to 36 AC-V controllers can connect to a single BLU-GPX.
The BSS AC-V is configured using HiQnet London Architect or HiQnet Audio Architect via simple drag and drop operations. While almost any parameter can be mapped to the physical controls, the AC-V is most commonly used for volume control.
Features of the BSS AC-V :
- Analogue Wall Controllers
- Cost-Effective Control Solution
- AC-V for Volume Control
- Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London devices
- Available in Black or White
- Available in US Decora or EU Version
- Single-Gang Size
- Configured in London Architect or Audio Architect via Drag-and-Drop
Ideal Fixed Installations for the BSS AC-V :
- Theatre sound
- Conference Venues
- Fixed installations in concert halls, ballrooms
- Houses of Worship
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a BSS AC-V or any other products from BSS for installation in your business premises.